Friday, July 11, 2014

Every year, we never miss celebrating my birthday, thanks to my friends and a big thanks to my hubby. Many a times, as the day begins, I am a little sad because it doesn't feel like a special day. But at the end of the day, something sweet is awaiting for me :) This year was no exception. Here is how our conversation was going on my birthday:

Me: Can we go out for dinner tonight.. Chand palace or some other place

Aj: Nah .... May be later in the week
Me: Kaa :(
Me: मला आजच जायचंय (I want to go out today itself)
Aj: Trust me u dont want to go today ... I heard a salmanela scare


At this point, I was a bit disappointed. Determined to convince Aj to go out for dinner, I left for home from my lab. I had no idea at all what Aj was up to. 

It so turned out that there was a surprise birthday party awaiting for me at my home :) All my school friends cooperated with hubby and came over. This really made my day! 

When your hubby plans a birthday party for you with the same enthusiasm he had when you were a newly wed couple, that reminds you that the love is still fresh :) And that's a great feeling.

No comments: